G-RaphiX's official logo

lhuser

Golden Master
905copy1ow.png

Ehh Ill be honest, I dont really like it...And im sure you wont take it the wrong way, you can just improve from it..Dont really like the random red square in the middle, and one side is long then the other (red square thing, that is)...And the logo is a bit jaged..But its preety good I suppose...Lol dont take it to hard, but someone has to be honest..I know I would want them to be, if they're lookin at my stuff.

Sorry for taking the thread, but didnt want to make another..Here is something I made for Nikoo and his company...He never asked for it, after the first time we talked..Well if you see this thread NIkoo ur lucky..You can have it, the other guy who was waiting on it, said its cool...

Without the copyright sign...Here you go!

24ep.jpg

I wished I could do that, but I am missing something, I am sure.

Dev, I am not taking it too hard, as I know it was basic, but I don't know how exactly how to do these. Hence, I'm not even sure if Photoshop 7 is good enough for it.

Yeah ps7 is great, yeah I do have CS2...But trust me PS7 will get the job done..Try downloading some brushes, and you shoud be set!

play around with smaller images, more layers, and different effects, gradients in multi layers look really cool, and i dont think the fonts quite go together, or with the logo itself, just mess around with different features/brushes/settings and ull get something that looks really good :)
good luck

How about this one? I tried this with a tutorial. Now, I have to remember what to do.

905bcopy2xy.gif

Back
Top Bottom