Futurerevolutions fate :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

athlon64fx

Golden Master
I am sorry to say but this naz character has done it again! I cant even restore my databases to my new host. they got corrupted some how and I cant recreate the databases :( would everyone who joined this site care to rejoin. I'm very shattered about this.

Everyone who joined the site worked extra extra hard and I appreciated all of my posting members and staff helping me out immensly. but now all of that is gone.

I am very very sorry about this! I wish the DB files didnt get corrupted. I generates the backups correctly and they got corrupted by winrar. I will be complaining to them about this bug since it dowloaded and generated properly and all is good but i cant even open it with winrar. Something has to be done about thier gzip support BIG TIME.

Also I have even tried going to PHPMyadmin to fix it and no luck.

I did'nt even have time to download another backup to see if cpanel / naz server wasnt the culprit in corrupting the file. naz's server went down before I even got to verify the source of teh corruption.

and worse. PHPFusion wont even restore from any of the previous backups. I even edeited teh sql myself and no luck.

I hope that my host will simply change my username then I will see what goes on and see if sql will finction correctly.

I have a known uncorrpted DB file from the 13th of jan and the 20th of jan.

This has really made me mad and very angry and comes to show that you need a responsable host that wont delete you and then say anything bad about "free accounts"

I again appreciate everyones effort in futurerevolution.com and I think we can make it even better! Go FR!! GO FR!!!

I would also like to thank ben sapara for the domain and AMD ZEN for his HUGE PROFUSE help on FR!!!

we can make this better.

I will work on rebuilding and trying to get it at least paritlaly going after the move, at this time I ask that no one joins and posts yet. I will contact my host to see if he could possibly help me.

but not all is lost. I can assure you. if it is I ask that you all join and help rebuild FR and make it better! I would sincerely immensly appreciate it.

THANKS VERY VERY MUCH!

We really don't need you posting about a different forum in here. This isn't the place for advertisement.

Lol... ok you are right about that for shure, but this is Liz man, she's been on here for quite some time now..

Give her a break mon...;)

I don't want to hear about a different forum here. I wouldn't care if it was David posting this.

Well this is a Social Lounge...and she isn't adverising the site. But, I get what you mean.

I come to hear about computerforums.org. I don't want to hear about a forum intended to steal traffic from this forum.

Oh, ok. BTW How come you unblocked me from AIM? I'll chat with you, but I don't want you cussing at me every other word...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom