in the future years of Computers

graveknight

Solid State Member
what will be the future of computers and technology?....since I was I child I am a fan of Gundam anime....I really2 want to build a fighting suite...HAHAHA,

anyone?who's with me?....:D

Well there's a predictable pattern tbh.

Things are getting smaller and smaller while prices are going up and up. Companies focus on technology and computing for the average joe or the businessman. Hense why the Last releases from AMD (Fusion) and intel (1155 Pentium) were both non-enthusiast really, and the majority of prebuilts and laptops now use intel GMA etc.

It's all about the joes now, not alot happening for enthusiasts, and it's probably going to stay that way. The industry is driven by corporations, not us gamers who do generally nothing useful ^_^

It's been my view for a long while that the future is all in the realms of quantum computing. It won't be for a couple of decades yet, but when it does hit mainstream the exponential leap in performance is going to be out of this world. It's not the realms of science fiction any more, and early research looks very promising indeed.

Implants....

I see the world of tomorrow as everyone being 'online' all the time. With an implant near the brain and HUD being projected by a tiny optical implant near the eyes. Control will be through the hands and brain waves...

Technology is really amazing, a lot of development and discoveries in just a blink of an eye...though here in our country we're really behind in technology, but a lot of crazy brains....;).

Back
Top Bottom