The future....(What do you want to do when your older?)

99nasha

Fully Optimized
I'll first start by saying ENJOY YOUR TIME AT SCHOOL.

Ive finished for 2 years now and Ive never missed anything more in my life. You dont realise how rubbish life is outside of school untill its gone. Im 19!! Im getting old

Most people in my year have gone to universtiy. I on the other hand have been drifting ever since I left.

I want to be a pilot or police officer and I currently appying for the both. My RAF interview is the 23rd! Im starting to get my pilots license and if the airforce idea falls through I can always chase the commercial side of it.

Its weird how fast time is going....Feels like yesterday I was making my first post on here. And that was on my 16th bday!

Yeah, I'm 20, and I know what you mean...
I miss college more than school though. I went to University for 2 years, but this didn't live up to the same dream.

I don't know what I'm going to do now. I'm working 2 days a week (soon to be 4), but at least I've started driving now, as its given me something to look forward to every week. Dancing Stage is still a high priority in my life too, as I enjoy playing that, and it takes my mind off things (I know, I'm sad :p )

...I'll figure out something...

Time goes quick.

My friend wants to be a pilot for the airforce. Fly those F-32s around. He is in civil air patrol, and he has flown a lot of planes before, and he has scene some pretty cool ones too. His dad is also the chief of police in town, and his brother is becoming a cop. My nieghbor also just went to school to become art of teh FBI eventually, popular stuff, lol.

Yeah, I'm 20, and I know what you mean...
I miss college more than school though. I went to University for 2 years, but this didn't live up to the same dream.

I don't know what I'm going to do now. I'm working 2 days a week (soon to be 4), but at least I've started driving now, as its given me something to look forward to every week. Dancing Stage is still a high priority in my life too, as I enjoy playing that, and it takes my mind off things (I know, I'm sad :p )

...I'll figure out something...
Didn't think you could make a post without mentioning DDR.

:p Just joking.

im 19 (20 in jan), and im 2 1/2 years into a 5 year apprenticeship working on aircraft radio equipment, and doing an HNC course in electronics.. fun fun..

Haha, sorry :p I do really enjoy playing on it though...
Blackpools amazing for it... Happy Days, went there (what a funny name), and 1 quid gave you 4 songs, and 4 credits to play around with :D
Most machines only give you 3 songs and 1 credit for £1.

I don't know what I want to get into though personally. I wanted to get into 3D, but I may have changed my mind.
An I.T job may be up my street however.

Systems administrator, is that like making sure all the computers are running good at a business?

as much as school sucks, i know ill miss it.
i want some sort of IT job, dunno what though. networking would be nice, or even programming :eek:

College than Systems Administrator.

My dad is a Systems admin, he takes care of servers and things making sure all of the equipment is working together. He has LOTS of work calls lol...As for me, I'm not sure what I want to do maybe join the Navy once a I get out of High School, then get a college education through the government, and see what happens after that, maybe make a career out of the military, if not it still looks really good on an application :D

Back
Top Bottom