Furby123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah furby's were annoying little toys that didn't STFU and i found out how to kill them pretty easily.

i remember them things....in the 90s it seemed like every kid and his brother wanted a furby for christmas...never knew quite what they did though, other than annoy the crap out of you lol

i remember them things....in the 90s it seemed like every kid and his brother wanted a furby for christmas...never knew quite what they did though, other than annoy the crap out of you lol

Yeah, I never really caught onto the furby craze, I remember I got one in a happy meal once, that thing scared the crap out of me, blinking it's eyes at me all the time, messed up toys, I much prefer computers, as of now they don't cackle at me.

Yeah, I never really caught onto the furby craze, I remember I got one in a happy meal once, that thing scared the crap out of me, blinking it's eyes at me all the time, messed up toys, I much prefer computers, as of now they don't cackle at me.
I took one that had lost it little computer chip mind and blasted the crap out of it. Amazing what you can do to one of those with a 9mm.

To Jon. If memory serves I showed him the door some time back for starting fights. It was a PB if I recall.

LOL I'm not furgy haahahhahaha

I've talked to david regarding this and he knows I'm not :D

LOL, HAHAHAHAHA Yeah, furbys were annoying alright

Yeah, I've noticed this string AIM-esque posts from Furby. I guess it happens when you're new to a forums and you get a bit too excited...

More creative-ness would be appreciated. ;)

Yeah, LOL this forum has got me so excited!! It's just so new and fun and exiting, I love it!!! :D

Apology accepted Setishock :D:D

Sorry about this;

Can you please stop posting like you are, you have been here just short of two days, and have made over 250 posts. You are using the forum as an IM or something, alot of your posts are just "LMAO HAHAHA" and along the lines of that..

Fair enough you want to post, and you like the place, but alot of your posts aren't constructive, and just plain immature; and I know some other members feel the same...

So could you just calm it down a bit?
would have been a little nicer to PM someone instead of publically humiliate them like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom