Funny story

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
We were playing football today at lunch, i'm prob like strongest kid on the field which is generally unqueistedioned. I also know how to fight etc. Well I am 225, lift weights constatly etc i'm not a slob of fat or anything.

This kid is one of the weaker ones about 180, not very in shape, and sucks at fighting may I say.

Any how I have the ball, he comes up to me and rans into me attempting to tackle but how he did he was like trying to punch me so anyways he pushes me into the fence which means your out. Well he then starts yelling at me trying to punch me... So I grab him toss him aganist the fence and hold him there well he is yelling "I"M GOING HIT YOU< I"M BEAT YOUR ASS UP SILLY" Etc. So anyways i'm sitting there considering should I beat him up or leave him alone and get back to the gym preventing a lot of drama. Then he goes "I'M GOING CUT YOU!" with a few colorful words. At this point I just start cracking up laughing and let him go.

My friend on AIM just said that apparently I had picked him up his shoulders and his feat weren't touching the ground. so the entire time he was threating me I was holding him off the ground like a lil baby.

Now the entire school thinks its funny that he threatens to stab me and i'm so unconcerned him the threat only thing I can do is laugh.

Next time he starts somthing though I won't be so nice.

O on a side note. The game is a heavy contact sport, invovles tackling etc, well normally poeple get into poeples faces etc we normally break it up cause its not worth it. But I heard "Yes HE IS FINALLY GOING GET BEAET UP!" one guy then said "Don't breka up the fight!" so just goes to show how much poeple hate this guy, that normally they'll stop a fight to prevent them not being able to play football, but in this case they were like "HIT HIM!"

On a side not, errors suck.

lol. that kid's an idiot. the last thing you do when smeone is holding you of the ground is act like you are tougher than them lol.

Great story msn.

I somehow doubt that there'll be a second time though... Unless the guy is totally stupid.

Nik can bench 185... dead lift and squat 315... Last time I checked.

I can almost bench my own body weight, which I wont say, cause' it's not a whole lot... Lol, but still... power/weight ratio, I'm pretty strong.

Back
Top Bottom