Funny Story

They should make big warning signs not to switch that switch at tha back of the psu!!! i did that to.... my dad just got this brand new spanking computer but is started to play up so i thought i would try the switch at the back!!! lets just say dad wasnt to happy!!! lol

Lol, Well At this hospital I work at the guy in charge of the Computer Techs doesnt really know anything, hes just a manger lol

I dont for the life of me know what he did, He wouldnt tell anyone, but for some "reason that only god knows" it burst into flames lol, we ran out of his office looking for the fire extinguisher

It was this whole big deal lol, Everyone makes fun of him for it to this day

Lol
And his supposed to be in charge of Computer Techs !
Poor thing ... its a shame that his computer went :( Was it any good ? :D

The story came from a guy named Jaguar online. He said that he basically doubles the apps and it fired EVERYTHING. Not sure if theres truth behind it. But it is a very stupid but easy mistake to do. I am pretty sure verything was fried. See in the states your going from 110 to 240 that frys the PSU and nothing esle. But in Euro if you go from 240 to 110 your doubling the Apps or somthing along those lines frying the computer. Feel sorry for the kid.

That eminds me of an IBM machine...the guy pulled the power from 115 to 230...PSU, mobo, memory, HDd...al burnt...black all the way..and smelly

Back
Top Bottom