This is frucking awesome!

Lol... I'd use the egronomic KB. I guess it's worth a try. Looks a bit hard to get used to, but I'd give it a shot.

whats the big deal, wont do anything more, just a keyboard still with a pretty retarded design.

i hate split keyboards, i type my b's and sometimes my v's with my right pointer, unlike the "standard home row" therefore i CANT use split keyboards

Yeah you can program the keys, and change the image displayed on it. Each key has a little organic LED in it! Amazing. The thing would look great on my desk.

Yeah, the concept and design is amazing. The price...well lets just say Art Lebedev has priced me out. $1,200 is way too much for a keyboard, no matter what is in it. I'm fine with my cheapo Memorex keyboard. I'll just go spend that $1,200 on something more deserving, thank you very much.

It does look pretty awesome, but it would be hard to work effectively on a job. In my opinion. Looks good for everyday use at home though.

That looks nice, but in a way it looks complicated. I wouldnt get use to that. How much is it?

Back
Top Bottom