This is frucking awesome!

The only word that comes to mind is why? I don't see much of a point to that ergonomic keyboard.
I've tried ergonomic keyboards and they're uncomfortable for me. I'm perfectly fine with my saitek II :) I did like that optimus maximus keyboard but the price is way too high, the idea is pretty awesome though!

According to that link, the Optimus Maximus is $462 USD, where did the other price come from?? :confused:
The $462 is the starting price for a keyboard with only 1 key with the OLED in it. It's over $1200 for the keyboard with all the keys OLED.
Even if each key has a OLED embedded in it doesn't make it worth that price tag. Sure, it's innovative and VERY cool, but a waste of money if you ask me. I'd rather use that money to spend on my car or something.
Well I never said it's worth it...just that it's pretty sweet and it could be pretty useful.

Honestly, if you gave me one, right now, for free, no catch, and I couldn't turn around and sell it on ebay or something.. it would sit in a box in my storage room forever. I would never use something like that.

Change isn't something I will do unless I have to.

Yeah you can program the keys, and change the image displayed on it. Each key has a little organic LED in it! Amazing. The thing would look great on my desk.

Back
Top Bottom