Friggin Ebay

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
They take 9% of the final value of what you sell on there. That's outrageous I think. I sold my Canon camcorder on there for $175 and they charged me $15.75 final value fee, and with all the other fees from listing it I have $21.50 in fees to pay. I can't wait to see how much money Paypal takes now.........

Just think about how many things get sold on Ebay every day and they take almost 10% of the final value, and that's not even counting the other fees that you have to pay like insertion fee, bold fee, reserve fee, picture fees.....................wow.....

Yeah, it is slightly ridiculous now. I sold my friends phone for about the same amount, and they took a lot of money. Makes the price of items on ebay really go up so it's not such a great deal anymore. I use craigslist when possible.

Tell me about it. It's great to buy stuff from there. I can't even begin to describe the fees for most of my computer parts.

The only way I can see someone making money is getting stuff at pure wholesale prices, I mean dirt cheap, and that means having an actual business. Regular people don't have access to those prices.

I sold my the netbook on ebay last year for $200 with free shipping last year and I made about $135.. My fault for adding free shipping but still

Back
Top Bottom