Friday the 13th.....Ooer!

im not bothered by it. its just a normal day. i just think "friday 13th" has a nice ring to it

me, my mom and dad are staying home all day and watch movies. What can happen from movies?.... maybe epilepsy....darn. lol we are superstitious

It doesnt bother me too much, infact my driving test was booked for today but was moved forward EXACTLY a month ago :)

lol hmm that could be seen as freaky ^
i just see it as bad luck.
i have a driving lesson today, not the test though.

Its been a crap week for me, started with me dislocating my shoulder playing football on tuesday evening, followed by 3hrs down A&E...

I can't drive because my shoulder is in agony, I am meant to be going to the Chester races tomorrow, and I am not sure if I am fit to go, because its a suited and booted affair, and I can't get the shirt or jacket on because of the pain.......

Also, I am unable to train for 3 weeks........gonna go stir crazy......on the plus side, have now installed vista again and it all seems to be working sweet this time.....

Glasseye, that sounds like a HORRIBLE thing going for you there...man, that's too bad.

The last friday the 13th I had was fantastic but about 95% of the others SUCK. I had a HORRIBLE experience about 6 years ago on October 13th...now it wasn't a Friday or anything, but ever since I hate the #13 and the day the 13th, especially on a Friday.

I'll just treat it as a normal day. I didn't even know it was Friday the 13th until I saw this thread.

Back
Top Bottom