vampy.gif
don't like today?,
maulhood.gif
surprisingly a lot of people stay at home or pull a sicky
franky.gif
today, so, how do you
menani.gif
& your families react?

i see no difference at all . other than i got up at 11am instead of 10am lol-i dont work so i cant pull a sickie lol

I wouldn't have even noticed it was Friday the 13th if I hadn't seen this thread... I'm not superstitious, so it's just like any other day to me.

It is unlucky. Because I'm just about to go back to work after graveyard shift last night, lol.

Thanks guys, I expected members woudn't be bothered, but how about the families, parents, grandparents & such?, in the papers the last Friday 13th, a guy walked round a ladder, not because he was superstititous, a guy on the ladder had a pot of paint, stepped into the road & was knocked down by a car & broke his leg, on another occasion, a women stroked a so-called "lucky" black cat, it clawed her hand, which promptly ballooned, & she had to have anti-biotics & a tetanus jab.

Thanks guys, I expected members woudn't be bothered, but how about the families, parents, grandparents & such?, in the papers the last Friday 13th, a guy walked round a ladder, not because he was superstititous, a guy on the ladder had a pot of paint, stepped into the road & was knocked down by a car & broke his leg, on another occasion, a women stroked a so-called "lucky" black cat, it clawed her hand, which promptly ballooned, & she had to have anti-biotics & a tetanus jab.

Personaly i don't believe in all that superstitious nonsense . If something bad is gonna happen its just gonna happen like i am sure on 100's of other instances on non friday 13th people have been clawed by cats when going to stroke them or hit by cars , the only way to try and avoid it is be care full . I also dont believe in all this fate nonsense either like everyone has a set date and way to die . you could walk out if your house tomorrow and get hit by a car and that isnt fate

Back
Top Bottom