Frets on Fire Song Packs

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
I need links to them. I have found torrents for them. I f**king hate torrents so f**king much. They are SOOOOOO slow no matter what client I use or how I configure it.

So, If someone could give me any NON-TORRENT link to the song packs, they would be greatly appreciated.

I need links to them. I have found torrents for them. I f**king hate torrents so f**king much. They are SOOOOOO slow no matter what client I use or how I configure it.

So, If someone could give me any NON-TORRENT link to the song packs, they would be greatly appreciated.

lol good luck

Do you open your ports properly? I get 200 KB normally when I torrent anything. I use azurues? What do you use?

i have no preference in client. i have tried several, i generally hate them all... the client i would use is the newest LimeWire. And, yes, im quite certian my ports are opened properly.

I've used limewire for torrents. It's slower than azureus. I have azureus vuze, which is actually pretty good. It even tells you if you have your ports setup properly.

now its time to be pissed.... downloading song pack one right now with Azureus Vuze.... at around 40 kbps. i should be getting 350 kbps.... im tired of this...

Mods- Frets on Fire is freeware so this is fine. Don't touch this thread.

Its a shame most of the songs aren't though, since they are ripped.

But, if people make them themselves and actually split the tracks, they are better anyway.

Back
Top Bottom