Free Wallpapers and avatars.

I don't know what it looks like in avatar size. So I don't know how well you can see you user name. I'm working on multiple forms of it. Also I put the skyrim logo on the assassins head.

Attachments

• anashaddad.jpg
    anashaddad.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 3
  • anashaddad2.jpg
    anashaddad2.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 5
I don't know what it looks like in avatar size. So I don't know how well you can see you user name. I'm working on multiple forms of it. Also I put the skyrim logo on the assassins head.

It looks really good and I'm glad you chose assassin's creed 2 because it is my favorite one :p but tbh I didn't notice the skyrim until I read what you said so if could put the assassin as the character instead of dragonborn himself that would be awesome and a if my name would be a little brighter :)

Thanks A LOT anyway! :D

Sent from my LT26i using Computer Forums mobile app

Hey,

Yes I just need the images I will toy about with them in flash.

Would be awesome if you could do this, I would indeed be in debt to you.

He could just make a .gif in imageready, providing he has that, I'm sure he does as it comes with photoshop, use to use photoshop myself, not much time anymore, but what you're asking for is quite a pain in the butt but is possible, easy...

I wish to help you maybe, try dafont.com and download some fonts and add them to your fonts folder in windows/fonts folder...

If you need any help with photoshop and tricks and advice let me know.

He could just make a .gif in imageready, providing he has that, I'm sure he does as it comes with photoshop, use to use photoshop myself, not much time anymore, but what you're asking for is quite a pain in the butt but is possible, easy...

I wish to help you maybe, try dafont.com and download some fonts and add them to your fonts folder in windows/fonts folder...

If you need any help with photoshop and tricks and advice let me know.

Since i'm a noob in photoshop, yes it would help very much if you could show me some tips and tricks if I don't know them^^

Do you have skype?

@anashadadadadadadaaash I will work on some more. Just finding the right skyrim and creed images to put together. ;)

Eastern standard I think? Don't know lol, It's 7:19 pm now. My skype is: superduperme32

Normally i'm online everyday, but i'm not home so I won't be online for a day or so.

Back
Top Bottom