Free Wallpapers and avatars.

It's almost done lol.. I'm switching between 4 requests. Jmacs is done, ssc's still working on that. and yours should be done today or tomorrow. Can you tell me if you want it realistic, or more animated. and really super gory or just a harmless cute zombie :p.

This is Jmacs:

2jbmvld.jpg

For the record, mine is perfect. I came back here to say if you are thinking of having Life do one for you, you won't be diappointed. It's great.

Is it possible for you to make me an avatar/profile picture for the forum? I was thinking about some orange and white colors. Some computer-inspired look and also my name on it.

Thanks everyone. To answer to the last person, yes I can make you an avatar. Give me a few days and I'll post it up :). If you can also kindly give me a few more details what type of design you want, that'd be good.

@ Biker... I've been working on it for 2 days. I finally got the blades going through your skull, and it was looking really gory.. Until I had to save it and re open photoshop.. I lost it and I have to start 100% from the begging -_-. No idea why or what happen'd, but for some reason it didn't save it. So it'll take a couple more days then expected. Sorry :(

Also to everyone else. I will have to start charging for my jobs. because if I don't start getting a few dollars for them then I won't be able to continue making them, which would be very terrible for me. Biker jmac Bk_123 and what not, you're all free, but any new jobs I get after this post It will be $5 for an advanced Background. Those take me about 2 - 3 hours each, so it doesn't cost much at all. For an avatar $1.50. Custom things that take me days, (like making realistic zombies.. xD) will be $10-$20 depending on the exact job. like I said Biker Jmac and the others are all still free, but everything from now on will be those prices^^

Thanks for understanding (if you do) and have a nice day.

DJI | Phantom
See what you could do with that and then we'll go from there. It'll have to be something that could be printed out on contact paper or airbrushed on.

DJI | Phantom
See what you could do with that and then we'll go from there. It'll have to be something that could be printed out on contact paper or airbrushed on.

I assume you'd like me to take one of the pictures of the Dj phantom,.. and then what? I'm just not sure what exactly you're getting at, sorry..

No problem at all Life. Sucks about the wasted work.
You are saying you are putting some blades into my skull. That's great, but more then 1 i think will be too much. instead some open scares with blood would be awesome.

Completely understand that you want money for this. This kind of work from a professional like you, do cost money. 5 dollars for a background/wallpaper are a very good price for the customer. I have seen professionals taking WAY more then that.
1½ dollar for a avatar is an even more ridicules low price.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. To answer to the last person, yes I can make you an avatar. Give me a few days and I'll post it up :). If you can also kindly give me a few more details what type of design you want, that'd be good.

@ Biker... I've been working on it for 2 days. I finally got the blades going through your skull, and it was looking really gory.. Until I had to save it and re open photoshop.. I lost it and I have to start 100% from the begging -_-. No idea why or what happen'd, but for some reason it didn't save it. So it'll take a couple more days then expected. Sorry :(

Also to everyone else. I will have to start charging for my jobs. because if I don't start getting a few dollars for them then I won't be able to continue making them, which would be very terrible for me. Biker jmac Bk_123 and what not, you're all free, but any new jobs I get after this post It will be $5 for an advanced Background. Those take me about 2 - 3 hours each, so it doesn't cost much at all. For an avatar $1.50. Custom things that take me days, (like making realistic zombies.. xD) will be $10-$20 depending on the exact job. like I said Biker Jmac and the others are all still free, but everything from now on will be those prices^^

Thanks for understanding (if you do) and have a nice day.

Hey dude,

Jump on here and register: Fiverr: Graphics, marketing, fun, and more online services for $5
I'll gladly send over a little cash flow on their for you.

Back
Top Bottom