Free net!

Wow I have no words for just how much we need this

Sent from my VOYAGER2 DG310 using Computer Forums mobile app

This is interesting, but the bandwidth limitations limit the capabilities. With many tutorials and online courses still being video based, 200MB/day will not cover much. Furthermore, the 200MB/day will require a dish, which many people in censored countries will not have.

I think it's a *great* idea, and I certainly don't have a better one. However, I think it's only a start, and it brings to light that we are only chipping away at a much bigger problem.

Nice find! I remember a free dialup connection that was once owned and operated by Anon, but that was to offer internet to those in countries (Mainly Egypt if memory serves...) where the internet was highly cencored or blocked completely. As far as I know, that is now gone, but I actually did get a chance to play with it while it was up and it was pretty neat.

All the above being said, I like this idea a bit more, and as long as your not trying to watch videos, I think it could work pretty well. You would need to operate on mobile sites more often than not, but for all of its flaws its at least a step in a grand direction.

Back
Top Bottom