free keboard covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
need a keyboard cover...

whatever could you be implying?

ohhh... I see, in case we spill coffee on the keyboard...

yes...

coffee...

good find.
available free world wise as well, (delivery charges apply).

root said:
need a keyboard cover...

whatever could you be implying?

ohhh... I see, in case we spill coffee on the keyboard...

yes...

coffee...

good find.
available free worldwide as well, (delivery charges apply).
wood workur seems level-headed, & he has made over three hundred posts, so is he OK with this, perhaps he is because the keyboard is free?, just thought I'd ask is all.

My thoughts exactly...

a regular member with 300+ posts pointing out a deal which may be useful to others, is different from some spammer comming here *just* to point out deals to all of us...

root said:
My thoughts exactly...

a regular member with 300+ posts pointing out a deal which may be useful to others, is different from some spammer comming here *just* to point out deals to all of us...
Sorry, are you saying that he shouldn't have posted that, or it's OK as he is an established member as opposed an O.D.S.?, [one day spammer], in which case, I think you have a good point there.

joxley1990 said:
Meh, I have a laptop :(
From Brookfield:Your point being?.......

From me:Why do that Brookfield, no point, at all. I was simply saying it's a shame I do not have a keyboard in which I could use those covers.

You fool.

And here we go again, are you doing this on purpose Brookfield? With the new mod job in the pipeline. Ive edited my post back to how it was.

Bloody hell brookfield, I was trying to that it was a shame I could not order one, because I have a laptop. Hence the dissapointed smiley. What the hell was the need in that. Do your job properly, "moderator" Psh.. your anything but, your a control freak.

joxley1990 said:
Bloody hell brookfield, I was trying to that it was a shame I could not order one, because I have a laptop. Hence the dissapointed smiley. What the hell was the need in that. Do your job properly, "moderator" Psh.. your anything but, your a control freak.

Same with my post aswell mate, i thought i had taught him how to use quote, but hes using the edit button again. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom