Free IPODS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teh tran

Beta member
<<< Editted Spam: I don't care if you're Admin on the Official Mac Site; you odn't Spam on our Social Lounge. If it is not Spam; please tell me what it is? >>>

matt be me said:
still rubbish

I thought so as well, but honestly what do you have to loose? I did it, check out the links and search up on it before you call BS.

Also just so you know im not some scammer, I am a super moderator on www.superhonda.com we have this same thread going on. Check it out if you want. My name there is Johnny Tran we have over 60k members and we are the biggest HOnda/Acura forum on the web. I would not let some bs scam on our site if I didn't think it was for real.

Your sites forum is down.

pyramid schemes are illegal in the UK.
I think they are illegal in the US as well, but I can't be sure.

root said:
pyramid schemes are illegal in the UK.
I think they are illegal in the US as well, but I can't be sure.

Yeah they are but this is not a scam! I'm 99.9% sure this is legit, and like I said even if it isn't you have nothing to loose but 5 minutes of your time.

teh tran said:
Yeah they are but this is not a scam! I'm 99.9% sure this is legit, and like I said even if it isn't you have nothing to loose but 5 minutes of your time.
As they are - a pyramid sceme like that is a scam then isn't it?!

5 minutes of my time, and whatever wierd and wonderful binding offer I have to sign up to to realise. Then there's the time I have to wait for the chain to end - something that is decided only by the twit making the sceme. For the five people I must let in to be let in, they have to let in five more, those five more cannot be let in to let the first five in to let me in until they each have got five people in. To let them in they must have five people in to let the second five in to let the second five in to let me in. It cannot end until it is stopped by the maker - and in the mean time i'm signed up to this offer.

Don't make me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom