Free Ipod ??

Apple spends tons of money promoting their iPods and iTunes. That's probably why they jack up the price of their MP3 portables. Cover up the cost of marketing. I hardly see any Creative Zen commercials, except for what's in magazines.

I rember google.. I showed a guy wining a IPod from those places.. He won..!! look in good

yea. i thought most people (like me) would go for the cheaper option of a zen. i guess not

lol yea i don't like ipods eather, yea they are good quality from what i've seen but the price for music is outragous, especially for some1 like me who can live without music

yea exactly. i like music but am not obsessed. i barely have 100 songs on my pc (from the past few yrs)

I'm different.

I cudn't live without a top quality sounding music portable device. my Creative Zen Vision M is hardly ever off, honestly.

If my music doens't sound any good though, I wouldn't want to listen to it. So its important for me to get a good set of headphones/player.

I'd usually choose Iaudio over Creative though in that department, but they just didn't have any worthy products at the time.

Back
Top Bottom