Free box for 360 not in UK?

Kage

Golden Master
Going to go to get a box in a minute for the Xbox 360 to fit in from my local post office... I'll have to pay for... a box? :p
I wonder if I should take the Xbox for size, or if I can just guess work it.

Is it only in America where you get the package and stuff to send it off?

I've got that free UPS thing in my e-mail, but from what I heard, you got a box also to package it up. Not so here at least...

i know youve probably left by now but there should be a place in the UK to ship it, either that or email them and tell them your in the UK and ask them if they can give you a UK label, if you shipping to the states it will be expensive.

yea i work in a supermarket and theres loads of random boxes. we only crush them up anyway. so just go ask for one :)

I think my mum may have an old shoe box that may fit it.
I'll send it off tomorrow if I can, as I really want it back working :(

I was under the impression for some reason, that Microsoft gave you a box... like for free too

Hmm..weird, when my 360 crapped out on me I got a free box with the foam packaging, instructions and the UPS sticker all in it from Micro$oft:confused:

Here's one good thing about the US, America = Land of Free Boxes:)

Going to go to get a box in a minute for the Xbox 360 to fit in from my local post office... I'll have to pay for... a box? :p
I wonder if I should take the Xbox for size, or if I can just guess work it.

Is it only in America where you get the package and stuff to send it off?

I've got that free UPS thing in my e-mail, but from what I heard, you got a box also to package it up. Not so here at least...
i thought you lived in the states...

Nope, UK :p

Yeah, because I read on IGN I believe it was, about the problem, and how they recieved a box and all that, and all I recieved was a UPS through E-mail, and got told to put it in a box (by the Microsoft support team), without any protective material around it (yes they said that also), and to send it off to the UPS centre stated on the e-mails print out.

No protection, and I have to get my own box? Thats a couple of quid!!! Not exactly a free service then to fix this :p

Back
Top Bottom