As free as a bird

sell it on ebay.. people used to sell runescape accounts for hundreds... pathetic

A friend I personally know made $340 AUS a year or 2 ago, no joke. I have an old account I'm about to sell, it's good but there's less buyers now so I reckon it'd be like $75-120.

You can actualy get the 30 days free without providing any information. But you have to create a trial account first, then enter the account managment for your trial account and there should be a little area where you can provide the CD key from the actualy real copy you have purchased and when you enter that it will ask for a game card or credit card payment if you just hit cancel you'll have the 30 days. Ive done it 2 times before and know it works. :)

yeah I bought WoW and a game-card so it shouldn't take too long but a 5 disc install? holy crap this'll take a while. Atleast it came with a few 10 day trials I can give to my friends and maybe stuff around in a gaming cafe, 14 day trial CDs were like $1 each.

5 disk install? Its actually 4 disks. You also have an option to get a single DVD now. At least on the WoW site you do, and Newegg gives you the DVD anyway.

So, I have been playing on retail for a little bit now. I'm up to lvl 15, and kicking some ass. Undead Mage FTW!!

5 disk install? Its actually 4 disks. You also have an option to get a single DVD now. At least on the WoW site you do, and Newegg gives you the DVD anyway.

So, I have been playing on retail for a little bit now. I'm up to lvl 15, and kicking some ass. Undead Mage FTW!!

The new copys are 5 disks. Update ive completly quit.

lol I used to play runescape...then i tried to get fletching to 99, got to 90 then i got bored. sold 15mil to my friend for 10bucks..acc still around but now they made some dumb rules where he can't give me my stuff back unless i give him something of same amount which i don't have. you can't merch items either..if you try to sell something for more than a 3k difference of the "set price" the trade won't go. so they ruined what was a crap-decent game. now its below crap. idk what it is. what's below crap?

lol I used to play runescape...then i tried to get fletching to 99, got to 90 then i got bored. sold 15mil to my friend for 10bucks..acc still around but now they made some dumb rules where he can't give me my stuff back unless i give him something of same amount which i don't have. you can't merch items either..if you try to sell something for more than a 3k difference of the "set price" the trade won't go. so they ruined what was a crap-decent game. now its below crap. idk what it is. what's below crap?

I always hated runescap, I signed up and second it loaded, i vomited. and after crapy comes craptastic.

lol it was okay, i played for 1 year, what a waste

i don't play any games now. just warcraft III and cscz everynow and then. star wars jedi knight: jedi academy with my bro too. but i'm getting bored...i own him by 20 kills every time. right now i'm actually trying to focus on school and trying to learn some new stuff...emphasis on trying.

How come you can't uninstall, surely there's got to be away?, I'm by far an expert in these things, but couldn't you remove the HDD then reinstate everything except WoW on a new one, they're only around £30 - £40 aren't they?, it'd be worth it IMO.

How come you can't uninstall, surely there's got to be away?, I'm by far an expert in these things, but couldn't you remove the HDD then reinstate everything except WoW on a new one, they're only around £30 - £40 aren't they?, it'd be worth it IMO.

He is probably going to end up doing that anyway. His Vista trial period just expired, so he can't access Windows, let alone uninstall it through Windows. ;)

Back
Top Bottom