FREE BETA PASSES to the new PC game, FEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBlade1

BSOD
Ok guys, I need to make this clearer. David locked the other thread for me, so this is legit and not spam. I am GIVING AWAY 4 FREE BETA passes to F.E.A.R., a new FPS on the PC. This game isn't out yet, but this is your FREE chance to play the BETA MULTIPLAYER Ready?

Here is what you have to look forward to!

To play this game and enter this contest, you must have:

A P4 @ 2.2GHz or Higher OR an AMD Athlon64
1GB of DDR PC2700 or BETTER RAM or DDR PC533 RAM or Better
nVidia 5900Ultra 256MB or BETTER OR ATi 9800Pro 256MB or BETTER

Just say, ME!! if you want a FREE BETA PASS! :D ENJOY! I have 4 left, first 4 to respond get it!

Wow that looks pretty graphics intesnsive to require those cards. I have an fx5200 so I guess I cant do it even though I wouild like to

Ok, due to a slight issue, I have to reissue a pass to Starr. That means we are down to 1 pass, because Tony Williams accepted over MSN. LAST PASS GOING ONCE, TWICE, SOLD TO !!!........... (INSERT NEXT PERSON TO RESPOND HERE)

OH CMON!! 9 mins guys! OTHERWISE!! I cant give it to you! I have 4 guys eagerly awaiting this! LETS GO!! POST NOW IF U WANT THIS!! CMON!!

CONTEST OVER AND CLOSED. SORRY GUYS! YOU LOST BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T ON CF. PREORDER FEAR and you can do this as well, it is 10$.

Damn! I disappear for a day and THIS happens! Why me? Well, I did have fun doing other stuff so all those who get to play it (and i say this grudgingly) enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom