freakin' loud

ogis_mailliw

Beta member
wow... 150 watts per channel rms plus a 450 w/rms 15" sub is freakin' LOUD! i'm so glad my neighbor's aren't home right now.

what have y'all got for a home stereo? i'm running a JVC reciever, some Pioneer 8" 3 ways, and a Klipsch powered sub. This is all hooked up to the computer. Home theater is a different story.

JBL Creature 2 hooked up to my computer. Or my 10W guitar amp. lol
Really good treble though. Not much power but enough for tunes or gaming. I like them.

BUT!

Hopefully this summer I'm getting a new guitar setup. Maybe a 120W Crate amp with 2 12" drivers and a PRS SE Standard guitar. Still haven't decided yet but THAT should be plenty loud.

me and my friend were playing our guitars like really loud last week at like 4 am with my 80 watt amp about half way up :)

I could do that but the neighbors up and downstairs probably would shoot me.

my friend puts his 200 watt stereo on full and it actually makes me jump when the volume goes up that high. you can hear it down the street (we tried)

Home theater- Onkyo 650 watt system.

My PC-Klipsch 200 watt system, 130 watt sub, 35 watt speakers.

Ive got all hi-fi seperates, so im not gonna list them all, its a nice system tho.:)

You have to love the fact that prices fell tremendously in the past three years, and they continue to fall. It's cool to know that you can now get a 750 watt to 1000 watt reciever for around $180 bucks.

Setup 1

Denon 1803 AV receiver
Wharfedale Diamond 9 center and fronts
REL Sub (possibly moving to a paradigm)
Mordaunt short rear and rear center

Setup 2

Denon 1706
Mission center
Paradigm sub
Mordaunt short fronts
Mission Rears

Back