found a monitor today :D

Did you just find it on the ground or in a dump? I lost one of those.

Haha.

My friend found an old, old apple monitor in a dump once. Dunno if it still worked cause I couldn't hook it up. But it was like a 12 inch screen and weighed 30 pounds, pretty funny. I bet it was green phosphorous, too.

you found it on garbage day?... i wish i was that lucky... all i've found is a 19 inch crt... my neighbors were throwing it out, and now it's collecting dust in my basement.. yeah.. i'm very productive w/ my findings.

Not a bad find!

It also has the max resolution here: 640 x 480 60 Hz
720 x 400 70 Hz
800 x 600 75 Hz
800 x 600 85 Hz
1024 x 768 60 Hz
1024 x 768 75 Hz
1024 x 768 85 Hz
1280 x 1024 60 Hz

i fouind this oen a fewq weeks ago:
landscapeev9.jpg

it will show an image but then it will fade away to black, and it has black bars accross the screen.

cileskot said:
it will show an image but then it will fade away to black, and it has black bars accross the screen.

destroy it!
And remember to take a video of it. And try something original, not just throwing it down from the roof. Exept if the roof is really high. :p

mammikoura said:
destroy it!
And remember to take a video of it. And try something original, not just throwing it down from the roof. Exept if the roof is really high. :p

Yeah, take a 12 gauge to it. Lawl.
Or set it on fire or something.

I've found 2 17 inches, a dead 19 inches and lots of 15 inches. I also found a Lexmark all-in one printer as well as some PCs...90% junk...10% good. (PII or higher)

Nowdays...it's practically quiet :(

Back
Top Bottom