Found an exploit in Crysis

Ð88

Fully Optimized
I was playing the Paradise Lost level and I just happened to look and see if I can get up on the cliffs on the right side of the map. Turns out it's a lot of easier than I thought it would be.
There is a broken down shack at the top of one of the cliffs (i think the first one you see on the right side). Well just below that you can climb the cliffs and make it on top there. Then once you're there you can walk along the cliffs and jump from one to the next using strength mode. As long as you're careful and stay within the boundaries you can skip past the entire part of the level where you run into Prophet again and have to battle all those aliens. This also means that continuing onto the second part where you have to keep Prophet from freezing is entirely skipped as well. You just play through it without prophet there being a burden.

My guess is with how easy i found this there must be a ton of exploits like these throughout the game.

Woah yeah I hate that part
I liked when you see the huge flying ship thing right before you exit that part

That bit is annoying, but haha, I have no idea why you would have figured that out.
I tend to play through games as I would in real life, trying my best to stay alive, etc, so I never go looking for the exploits unless they are a really noticable thing.

Yeah, I guess they could.

Still waiting for the first patch though. 2 weeks they said? :p

yeah, the Core level, it would be difficult to find a similar exploit because it's all enclosed with specific passageways you must go through but who knows with how buggy Crysis is, there probably is something to exploit in that level.

oOo lol jeez sorry! ahha
anyway where can i find it, is it free?
kage, lol i like your blue face...it makes it seem like i said summtin really wrong...
ahha

Back
Top Bottom