Forums.

G35x

Golden Master
We should make a car forum ( a new car), Im telling ya, there is money to be made...The nissan skyline is coming back to the usa, im sure if we made a forum for it, it would do amazing, and most people who own a luxurious car, usually donate..Like g35driver, the admin makes so much money from donations and what not, each month, they give out a 100, 50, 50, and 25 dollor gift cards..I dont know just a thought, tell me if your intrested..We can really get something going, just have to pick a car, that is new, coming soon, being heavily waited on, more then 25k, cant havr ricers, cause well they wont be donating...People at the g35driver pay to us sigs and what not...We would need a custom skin, someone good with vb, and all that...Let me know what u guys think, we can make this work..Maybe like a 3-4 person team, including me..

well i'm in lemme know if you got any more info
i'm not good with the whole graphical part liek designing my own stuff, but i've made forums for a bunch of different things before and i can set them up, and get them known all over by submitting it to many directories and engines.

Yeah, Im still trying to think of a totally new car, that has a lot of awaiting people..The skyline is the next best thing, I wanna do a car I like, but they already have forums..We would need like a totally new release type car.

Bädgêr™ said:
Computer Forums

If you want to make your own forum, go ahead. Use IF.

I really have no idea what your trying to imply/say.. :confused:

That'd be awesome dude.....

I'd be up for something like that.....I know a car that is coming out in 2008 that I'd like to do a forum for....but I don't think you would....lol

Do you want to have another forum on ComputerForums, or do you want to make your own?

Ohh, no, make a whole new forum, it wouldnt have anything to do with cf..This forum would be fully for income, because Im sure I cant find 5 people I want with the car we make the forum for...Tons and tons of car forums make cash, from adds, as in shops and what not..

Back
Top Bottom