Forum memories

That too I remember, by looking back in threads. I was a little bit too late to catch you with the title. Why did you step down?

Haha I actually didn't step down. I think I logged into my account here on different computers since this was during high school and I'd constantly be bored. I guess David thought someone hacked into my account or something and removed my moderator status as a precaution.

I asked him about reinstatement a long, long time ago but I guess he hasn't bothered to read it cause the PM reciept in my PM inbox still shows that it's unread and that was sent on Sept 3rd 2006.

I do.
before I was a mod I used to have really crazy fights with that dude.

I tempered myself down a bit now, but a lot of times when we have politics discussions I feel that we really need that guy back! he knew his stuff.

much as I disliked him at the time, I realise now that he was actually a pretty good guy.

Yeah, I was too immature to realize at the time, but he definitely knew his stuff.

The only thing I didn't like about him was that sometimes he couldn't be open-minded and just accept that some people have different opinions even if they disagree with his. He'd just try to debate them and impress his views on others and there was more than one time where that didn't end well.

Being a moderator and all back in the day I thought someone would've atleast remembered me lol?
I remember you from back when you were Dev00...whatever the numbers were....lol

And also.....where the eff have you been?

Back
Top Bottom