Forum Members!

What forum member(s) would you like to meet in real life and why?

This is no popularity contest. Just curious. I'd like to meet all the mods + David + ATF + worshipme + 01001010.

edit: I forgot to say why: these were some established members whom I admired (in terms of post quality) when I first joined, and still do to an extent.

I wouldn't mind meeting the active members that have been here for awhile. Though I probably won't invite you into my house. I get paranoid that I might get jacked.

Lol that ud get jacked? Wtf.

And iv got no idea.
Hm perhaps Spunk, cabbs, an perhaps holysky and grant, an Superman
In no order

Yeah, I got a friend that always end up taking something from a strangers (well, stranger to me) house. For example, he managed to steal himself an Xbox 360 from a party. Its pretty much how I was raised also.

I wouldn't mind meeting the active members here, most seem pretty chill.

Let's have the largest video conference call in history and get in the record books. We'll send Bill Gates the bill...

I'd like to meet Setishock..lol

I wouldn't mind meeting a lot of the members here, most seem pretty cool. Minus the immature kids that is.

Oh, and I want to meet george monks and beat his ass for being such a pain to the forums for all those years.

Most of the Active Members and Mods. Mostly Foothead 01001010 because their such a mystery to me.

01001010 because I'd like to know what goes on inside his head and Holysky because he's the only active member around my age it seems.

Back
Top Bottom