forum emails

jay8990

Daemon Poster
im getting strange emails from the forums.

sometimes they are from "computer forums forums" and sometimes from "admin@computerforums"

some are ok, but some are like this one....

Hello Brookfield, Zack_Wylde has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled...... (goes on)

hmm now there isnt much wrong with it, apart from the fact im not brookfield :S

Whats going on with it? anyone else getting similar?

edit> whats really strange is it even says at the top to.. and gives brookfields email address (i wont post it, i dont know if it is private or what) so how do they end up with me?

That wont fix it....o.o

Anyways..

jay8990 said:
im getting strange emails from the forums.

sometimes they are from "computer forums forums" and sometimes from "admin@computerforums"

some are ok, but some are like this one....

Hello Brookfield, Zack_Wylde has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled...... (goes on)

hmm now there isnt much wrong with it, apart from the fact im not brookfield :S

Whats going on with it? anyone else getting similar?

edit> whats really strange is it even says at the top to.. and gives brookfields email address (i wont post it, i dont know if it is private or what) so how do they end up with me?

I get them aswell, i think some others get them aswell, it it strange but thats even more 'WTF'..
See'n the other persons email address?
I hope its not like that, thats kinda personal and if you have your email addy for cf, and dont want know one to know it, then you no...
Maybe CF is getting some, still, after effects from the server change's and that..sounds like its getting a little worse tho?

Back
Top Bottom