Fort Minor Beat

Half Evil

Golden Master
You all know Linkin Park, right?

Well they have a song called ''Fort Minor'', and it has an awesome beat, and I really want it.

This is competly legal as its not the whole song, so if someone could hop on limewire, or some such program and give me the beat, I would really appreciate it.

ArrizX said:
You all know Linkin Park, right?

Well they have a song called ''Fort Minor'', and it has an awesome beat, and I really want it.

This is competly legal as its not the whole song, so if someone could hop on limewire, or some such program and give me the beat, I would really appreciate it.
Acually Fort Minor is a band formed by Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park.
I have the Fort Minor songs, which one do you want?

Oh, its a group huh?

Um, how does all sound?

Or at least the ones you like?

Edit-
Well I was talking about the song that has the lyrics in my sig. Because that beat is just insane!

Well, there are some good songs, Remember The Name, Where'd You Go, Petrified and a few others. Where'd you hear the beat?

Get on AIM

I have the song, I want the beat off the song.

I cant. Im running around like crazy gettin ready to leave for homecoming dinner then homecoming.

Ah, I don't have just the beats...I have the whole songs. Hit me up on AIM sometime later then.

Thats an awesome song, it was actually the theme song for the super bowl this year, at least on the NFL channel.

I'll see what I can do to try and find it for you.

Back
Top Bottom