Forgot username and password for my Labtop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

babysheep

Beta member
Here is a long story short. My brother locked my labtop with a user name and password on Log in, and I need to by pass it somehow but don't know how? Would I have to reboot my whole windows or is there any other way to get the user name and password? I am really trying to avoid doing that cause I have so many files and music that I have downloaded. Plz anyone help!! Any suggestions would be great too thanks!

Sorry, can't trust you at all. Search somewhere else. This is considered illegal. Case closed. So is this thread...

babysheep said:
Here is a long story short. My brother locked my labtop with a user name and password on Log in, and I need to by pass it somehow but don't know how? Would I have to reboot my whole windows or is there any other way to get the user name and password? I am really trying to avoid doing that cause I have so many files and music that I have downloaded. Plz anyone help!! Any suggestions would be great too thanks!
Nobody on CF will help you, we get these requests all the time, & to say the least, they are all highly suspicious, yours is worded exactly like the last one, I'll investigate to see if you are the same person, we're up to all the trickery, closing this thread,DON'T ask it on any other of our forums, or I will ban you.

Moderator :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom