Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-01-2005, 12:01 AM   #1
Fully Optimized
Default Forget this

The forum is out of control. It has become apparant that ban happy mods now run the forum.
The mods ban close to anyone who questions there opinons and choices and lock any threads that may contain posts of members expressing an opinion that the mods are not in agreement with.
Because we as members are now considered lower and less important than the mods, we are expected to spend the majority of out time here praising the mods and are not to have personal opinions on any matters whatsoever.
The mods consider themselves higher beings than the rest of us, and we as the low lifes are to be servents to the them.

Mods, nothing can make you better than anybody else, and, to think that being a forum moderator does? this is insanity. Unfortunately for you, reality does not work the way that you may have molded it in you own mind.

as a member I do not plan to sneak around the mods, worrying about what I can and cant post based on what may or may not please the mods, and I certainly do not intend on worrying about getting banned for it.
And no doubt that with the current condition of the forum I will be banned for posting this.

I have not threatend anyone. I have not flamed anyone. I have not offended anyone. I have not spammed. I have not broken any of the set rules.

But hey, I'm sure the mods will think of something, or maybe I'll get lucky and only the thread will be locked.

So, goodbye good members of cf. I don't intend to return unless this forum once again becomes the one I signed up too.

crazyman143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 12:02 AM   #2
Golden Master
Send a message via AIM to jac006
Default Re: Forget this

Cya... yeah, things are out of hand... I don't know where I'll be, but I'll see you around... if I ever do... and it's true too... he said mods... in general... not anyone personally... unless the mods take this persoanlly all together... then, well... this is a lock...

Macbook Pro and Logitech z5500s. All you really need.
jac006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 12:08 AM   #3
Wizard of Wires
Default question???

I have been in and out over the last 4 days and have not got a clue as to what happened. Some one wanna fill me in?
setishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 12:14 AM   #4

EDIT> I've already been over there. But thanks just the same...
whatever6750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 01:23 AM   #5
Fully Optimized

Hmm yeah what i want to know is what happened
I only just returned from workloads of homework and assignments set by me school and now that i have spare time and not as much going on, it was nice to return
But could anyone fill me in ?
dyserq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 01:28 AM   #6
Fully Optimized
Send a message via AIM to winterfreshpwnz Send a message via MSN to winterfreshpwnz

Well just today I think, money man made a topic with a poll saying do you think seti, lurks, and wombat shoudl be demoted to regular members. He got banned for 30 days by wombat and the topic was closed.
ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB 3.0 | AMD Athlon II X2 245 | 2X2GB A-DATA DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | OCZ StealthXStream 500W | Logitech G500 Mouse
winterfreshpwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 01:37 AM   #7
Fully Optimized

Read this and then you decide:

There has been no bannings other than for spam in a week since he was kicked out the first time...this is all because he has faild the other forum just as he did before......in his own words he said that all the members that left have returned here....I ask why
you were one of them....

Is it possible that you have seen him for what he is
He is trouble that is all he will ever be nothing but trouble and because of it he has tried to ruin this forum and another one...

lurkswithin is offline   Reply With Quote