fords or holdens

Yeah a holden is an Aussie built car I believe you yanks call the Holden Monaro the GTO Pontiac over there.

Holden I'd rather shoot my self in the leg it's not a good car. No offence to the ozies of the forum but what do you expect from an Australian car manufacturer. I'd defenetly prefer the ford

Hey its a good car! i've seen crash testing on it and it killed a masda in the process and the Holden came out fine

That doesn't mean it's a good car I was watching Top Gear and the presenters where not impresed nor was I

Audi A8 and Kia Sedona would do better than a Holden - does that make them better than it?

You can't take crash tests as the sole reason for saying its a good car.

oh man ford by far...although i must admit those holdens look very nice, but considering chev uses it as their pontiac and im a ford guy, ill just stick with the ford..plus Ford has the GT

Lord Kalthorn said:
Audi A8 and Kia Sedona would do better than a Holden - does that make them better than it?

You can't take crash tests as the sole reason for saying its a good car.

so you mean to tell me if you crash a car at 60 mph and it comes out with no damage at all and then you crash another car at 60mph and theres pieces scattered throughout a 2 mile radius you still cant take that crash test and say the first car was better???

sry about the double post

Back
Top Bottom