Following President Trump's executive order green card, visa holders already blocked

You could get all technical and say this is the west's fault since there has always been the rumors and theories that the US & UK created Al-Qaeda & ISIS there that is why the world is currently facing the problems it is.

And Russian women get mustaches around 40.:hide:

If they shave, does it take another 40 years to grow another one?

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

You could get all technical and say this is the west's fault since there has always been the rumors and theories that the US & UK created Al-Qaeda & ISIS there that is why the world is currently facing the problems it is.

I personally think all sides are at fault, not a specific one, including others not mentioned here.

This is really bad. I wish all sides just get along together and play video games instead :(

Speak for yourself.

That was me giving my opinion which proves that not all American men like Asian women. The fact that I do not like them makes the proposition false. So I was speaking for myself which in turn leads to throw logical conclusion I voiced.
As when a woman shaves a mustache off it grows back thicker and faster each time. You don't want them shaving their faces at all.

Back
Top Bottom