Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 02-07-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
Golden Master

Talking Fml

Having a bad day? http://www.fmylife.com/

Quote:
Today, I was putting a password in my computer while my girlfriend watched. I typed in 'mypenis' for the password and a screen popped up and said 'too short', my girlfriend looked at me and said 'I agree". FML
Quote:
Today, my mom decided to tell me about her new boyfriend. I know him. I've slept with him. FML
Quote:
Today, I decided to send my boyfriend a pic text of me naked. I accidently sent it to my dad and got a text back saying "You definitely take after your mom". FML
Quote:
Today, My roommate texted me and warned me to be careful on the stairs leading to our place because they were icy. I got the message. After I fell down an entire flight of stone stairs. FML
Quote:
Today, my boyfriend handcuffed me to the bed, naked. Someone pulled the fire alarm, and my boyfriend couldn't find the key. So he left me, and the Resident Advisor found me. The fireman had to cut the chain. FML
Quote:
Today, I noticed a prospective employer I had been networking with changed her last name on her e-mail signature. I wished the aquaintence congratulations on her new marriage. Her divorce was finalized this week. FML
Quote:
Today, I really had to use the airplane lavatory and afterwards the flight attendants continuously sprayed air freshener for ten minutes. FML
Quote:
Today, my wife told me that if she had a penny for every time I had brought her to climax she'd have change for a nickel. We've been married for 16 years. FML
Quote:
Today, I carefully approached my boyfriend from behind and put my hands on his eyes saying: “Who’s there?” he answered: “Mary? Camilla? Kate? ». Annoyed, I said « You lose; it’s your beloved one… ». After a while, he said « Oh! Amanda! ». My name is Chloe. FML
Quote:
Today, my boyfriend told me in a very natural way that my mother is better at sex than me. FML
Quote:
Today, I'm a French girl in England, and a cute boy asked me where I live exactly. When I told him Paris, he answered 'oh strange, I always thought parisians were the most beautiful women in the world'... FML
Quote:
Today, my boyfriend told me that he was gay and that he is in love with my younger brother. FML
Quote:
Today, I was in a nightclub with my girlfriend, while a beautiful girl was looking at me in the most provocative way. I didn't want my girl to be upset, so I escaped to the bar. Later, I saw this girl kissing my girlfriend... Maybe I wasn't the one that she was looking at. FML

LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:31 PM   #2
Site Team

Default Re: Fml

Quote:
Today, I noticed a prospective employer I had been networking with changed her last name on her e-mail signature. I wished the aquaintence congratulations on her new marriage. Her divorce was finalized this week. FML
Hhaha, thats a good one

Old 02-07-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
Golden Master

I lol'd at these as well, especially the second one:

Quote:
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. When he was about to orgasm, he screamed "Yes Brittany!" at the top of his lungs. My name's not Brittany. That's his sister. FML
Quote:
Today, I handed my PhD dissertation, which I have spent the past year researching and writing full-time. Last night, my roommate set an autocorrect on Word that changed "neither" to "nigger." I didn't notice until after I handed it in. My professor is black. FML
LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:54 PM   #4
Fully Optimized

"Today, it has been a year and a half since my boyfriend discovered online poker. Annoyed to see him spending every evening playing on his laptop, I threatened him: “Now honey, you have to choose. It’s your poker or me!” Answer: “You are bluffing!” FML"

"Today, feeling romantic and overwhelmed with love, I told my fiancee: "I don't know what I'd do without you...". She replied: "Well, you'd wank". FML"

"Today, the real estate guy came with potential buyers to visit my house. He opened my bedroom while I was wanking. FML"

"Today, my friend's son asked me how much coke costs in this place. I told him "about a dollar?" He said "wow, that's really cheap for blow." He's 10. FML"

"Today, I found an ad for my job at my company on an online job board. FML"

"Today, I made a Craigslist ad looking for hot and horny women that wanted some. I only got one reply, from another guy asking me if this kind of thing actually works. FML"

"Today, I had to use my friend's toilet. His pretty cute sister was in the kitchen adjoining the bathroom, so I smiled and said hi on my way through. I then had the loudest and most vile-sounding shit of my life. FML"

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
rohan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:56 PM   #5
Golden Master

I could probably write one of those about today...but that site is great.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:30 AM   #6
Fully Optimized

Haha, I spent the last hour reading these.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:23 AM   #7
Fully Optimized

Haha this will go well with Bash.org!
StratosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:48 AM   #8
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to LukaszR

LOL - those were good!

www.Cyber-Talk.ca League of Legends and Gaming Community
LukaszR is offline   Reply With Quote