Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #1
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to FlightSimBoy
Default Florida!

So, I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow at 4 PM.

What's it like? Its the first time I've been..

I am going with my high school's marching band, and we are gonna perform in the SpectroMagic parade on Thursday. We are actually the first high school band in the parade, so It should be awesome.

Heres the places we are going:
Hollywood Studios
Magic Kingdom
Jetty Park Beach
Epcot Center

Thats not all we are doing down there. Of course, we are gonna have free time, and of course I head for the roller coasters and other thrill rides first XD. The Cirque Du Soleil should also be an interesting part of this trip.

Think I'll see any of the Disney celebrities while I'm down there? Or anyone important for that matter....

I'll get back in touch with you guys on Sunday if I don't have access to a computer while I'm down there.

My Computer: eMachines T5226 - Intel Pentium D Dual Core @ 3 GHz - Diamond Viper Radeon HD3870 OC Edition with 1 GB GDDR3 VRAM - 4 GB PQi Turbo DDR2-533 RAM - Corsair 650W PSU with 52A on single rail - TSSTcorp DVD-DL+-RW combo drive - Lite-on 52x CD-RW burner - Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi XtremeGamer - Logitech z5300e speakers - WinFast TV Tuner - Vista Ultimate 64-Bit. eBay name: Flightsimboy304
FlightSimBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:50 PM   #2
Fully Optimized

Default Re: Florida!

Epcot is fun. Thats in my town.

Florida in general SUCKS.

Can't wait to move to New Zeanland soon....

David Lindon: "Faggot"
ghostFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:52 PM   #3
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to FlightSimBoy

I'm really excited for Epcot because of all the space things there. If theres anything about aero/astronautics, then sign me up... Lol..

I hear Florida sucks in some parts... 90 degrees with near 100% Humidity all the time. Also the closer you get do Disney, the more expensive things get (15 to 20 dollars for a hamburger, fries, and a drink and thats if you find a good place to get it, so I've heard)
My Computer: eMachines T5226 - Intel Pentium D Dual Core @ 3 GHz - Diamond Viper Radeon HD3870 OC Edition with 1 GB GDDR3 VRAM - 4 GB PQi Turbo DDR2-533 RAM - Corsair 650W PSU with 52A on single rail - TSSTcorp DVD-DL+-RW combo drive - Lite-on 52x CD-RW burner - Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi XtremeGamer - Logitech z5300e speakers - WinFast TV Tuner - Vista Ultimate 64-Bit. eBay name: Flightsimboy304
FlightSimBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:58 PM   #4
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x

I was in Florida in the middle of July, and it wasnt that bad really... Not too hot for me at least, and I come from IL/WI. Rains a lot though. I was there for a diabetes conference, and it was a helluva lot of fun, mostly cause the girl in my group was REALLY hot, and we were all friends from before we met in Florida again. My favorite part was MGM by far. Well, the pool at night at our hotel was fun too, but MGM was my fav. park.
You have to go on the Rockin Roller Coaster!! We had the diabetes pass, so we could cut the line, and we went on it 10 times, and the tower of terror right next door 4 times. We had nothing better to do, lol. We had already gone on all the other rides, and they werent very exciting...
Old 04-21-2008, 10:22 PM   #5
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightSimBoy View Post
I'm really excited for Epcot because of all the space things there. If theres anything about aero/astronautics, then sign me up... Lol..

I hear Florida sucks in some parts... 90 degrees with near 100% Humidity all the time. Also the closer you get do Disney, the more expensive things get (15 to 20 dollars for a hamburger, fries, and a drink and thats if you find a good place to get it, so I've heard)
Naw, its not that bad. On I-Drive, International Drive, biggest tourist road in Orlando, at McDonalds, its probobly only 5 or 6 a burger. But I don't eat that SH*$ food so its all good =D

Old 04-22-2008, 06:11 AM   #6
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to DefCon_!1! Send a message via MSN to DefCon_!1!

come down to west palm beach, thats were its at. go to my water park
DefCon_!1! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:43 AM   #7
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to D-Lew

Florida isn't that bad of a place. Pretty relaxing to me. If you've never been to the south before and it's a hot day there, you're probably going to be miserable with the humidity. But it's not really as bad there as some other places I have been nearby.
D-Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:05 AM   #8
Golden Master

Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy

I know it's getting hot down there this time of year, and make sure you bring your rain gear because it'll rain. Might only rain for like 5 mins 10x a day, but it'll rain some.

And you said Hollywood Studios, you mean MGM studios. That place is awesome. Make sure you go and see the Lights, Camera, Action! stunt show. And ride the tower of terror and the rockin' roller coaster which features Aerosmith.

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:28 AM   #9
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Boy View Post
I know it's getting hot down there this time of year, and make sure you bring your rain gear because it'll rain. Might only rain for like 5 mins 10x a day, but it'll rain some.

And you said Hollywood Studios, you mean MGM studios. That place is awesome. Make sure you go and see the Lights, Camera, Action! stunt show. And ride the tower of terror and the rockin' roller coaster which features Aerosmith.
Hell yeah! Rock out to "DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY!" while flying around turns going 60mph in pitch black!

Hahahahaaa

Old 04-22-2008, 08:14 PM   #10
Golden Master

Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostFL View Post
Hell yeah! Rock out to "DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY!" while flying around turns going 60mph in pitch black!

Hahahahaaa
LOL.....yeah, I've ridden it at least a half dozen times.

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote