The floods

Er, Sim city, where's that?.....just trying to place your location in relation to the floods.

sorry bout thats , thats an old joke now . sim city is the name of a game where you make a city and stuff
oh i am in manchester tho

Well I won't confirm that there has been no floods in manchester again.....but its raining now.........

I am going up to Glasgow on friday, am a bit worried about the weather spoiling it as I am driving up there....

hope it all works out for the folks in the flood path and everyone's alright.

we could sure use the rain here where i live...we're over 15 inches behind normal and it's killing the local economy, all the farmers are selling their cattle...there have already been 1,000 more head sold in june 07 than 06

and the whole economy around here revolves around Agriculture....if it don't rain we will have to start feeding hay to our cattle and if feed this early in the year without rain we won't have enough hay to make it through the winter :(

http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk/subjects/flood/Midlands.html

Info for your districts, & it should help you to plan your journeys, good luck guys!
help.gif

removed your triple post...

just keep it to one post please..... david has asked you PLENTY of times

forum rules said:
- Lastly, DO NOT DOUBLE, TRIPLE, OR QUADROUPLE POST

- Please, use the Multi-Quote Fuction

or quote the person you want to quote and copy and paste that text and go back and edit your post. thats what i have done countless times

Theirs alot more rain forecast this weekend especially Saturday so look out guys and dolls it gave a severe weather warning on BBC Breakfast today.

Theirs alot more rain forecast this weekend especially Saturday so look out guys and dolls it gave a severe weather warning on BBC Breakfast today.

well the weathers mild today no rain but it isnt too hot either i hope it stays that way too

Back
Top Bottom