Flooding

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
What's with Wisconsin and Illinois this year? First snow, now rain.

We've pretty much been under constant flash-flood warnings for the last 2.5 days. Lots of roads closed because they are flooded over, and basements filled with water. My indoor high-school grad ceremony was postponed because our facility had a lead and had half an inch of water in it...

So how's the weather fairing by you guys?

summers always raining season

its been quite here though.

Florida's hurricane season started last week, and the tropics have also been quite, which is good for me and Ghost

but, the water park has been nothing but sunny skies, which wants me to go get a skin cancer test.

....and im serious

Well here in Kansas the weather is crazy like always. We've had some golf/softball sized hail. There was a pretty bad one a couple of days ago where all cars outside were dented. Car dealerships were giving 2grand discounts on most cars.

Yeah i live in Appleton and the power was out for 3 hours... this weekend was insane

No, alot of my friends said they saw funnel clouds though. But i heard Milwaukee had 3 tornadoes actually touch down, is that true?

well im in illinois and its been tstorming since like 11:30. and i was in michigan for the whole weekend and saturday and sunday were just not good. tornado watches. and pouring....

No, alot of my friends said they saw funnel clouds though. But i heard Milwaukee had 3 tornadoes actually touch down, is that true?

I remember at least two, but with all the warnings we had, i wouldn't doubt a third.

Ya weather has been crazy in Illinois this year. The most snow we've ever seen in a few years, and its been raining a ton. Sever thunderstorms like 3 times in the past week.

Just hot and dry, yet humid here. Getting up near 100F. Hasn't rained much lately. Constantly on burn bans. I mowed the lawn last week in the morning when it wasn't as hot, but I started sweating in no time because of the humidity...

Back
Top Bottom