Flirting

Ehh, if I'm in a club or something and want to dance with a girl I just make eye contact and smile. Simple, easy, and rarely fails me :)

That list is pretty good, but remember just because she's flirting doesn't mean she's serious about anything more. I flirt with alot of my freinds that are girls just for kicks - defenitely nothing serious (especially when they have boyfriends and their boyfriends are around).

Another thing, normally if someone likes another one they'll (not meaning to, just a sublim thing i guess) theyll point their chest in the direction of the person, pay more attention at their direction in crowds, etc

Haha, yeah, I've heard of that one. They'd do that automatically too, which shows how much sex is impacted into us and is controlled by sub conscience :p

You guys know quite a bit about this for being computer geeks... :D :D :D

Joking.... haha :cool:

No i'm fairly dumb when it comes to the signals, but now that i kinda know what to look for we shall see.

lol i think its funny to read these things, because i notice things without actually realising what im noticing them doing ol

Yeah, thats how it all works. Most signals (the best ones) are all related to the subconscience.

You'd be able to read the persons signals without actually noticing, but making them more obvious would be nice :p

Its those types of signals though, the ones that you just pick up on without knowing, that tend to be the nicer ones.

Haha, not saying I'm a girl or nothing, but if I like something, or hearing something I'm interested in, my head tends to tilt as well....

Something I've done that isn't on that list is find out where she's going to be (if you don't already know) and show up there and surprise her.
I've left notes on their cars before, taped a rose to their apartment door with a note, stuff like that.
Guys, it's all about the little stuff.....women love it when they know you are thinking about them.
It earns you points....trust me ;)

I flirt a lot too. Normally is just play, but if you read that list, heh i'm sure most of us have done at least 1/2 of that stuff on that list, and exped at least 1/2 of it as well.

aaron12345 said:
Ehh, if I'm in a club or something and want to dance with a girl I just make eye contact and smile. Simple, easy, and rarely fails me :)

That list is pretty good, but remember just because she's flirting doesn't mean she's serious about anything more. I flirt with alot of my freinds that are girls just for kicks - defenitely nothing serious (especially when they have boyfriends and their boyfriends are around).

Just ask for a threesome ;)

Yeah I do occasionally just flirt with friends for kicks, but never school friends. Mainly because they can take it the wrong way and I dont want to be with any of my friends.

And yeah I constantly notice those flirting things hapening. Biggest thing is body language I notice however. Ass grabbing is, just walking up to someone and kissing them, rubbing body, rubbing leg, are also very obvious flirty things that were not mentioned.

joxley1990 said:
I would prefer them to just walk up to me and go "Oi, I think your fit. Go out with me now"
You wish!, that's a pipedream, you'll learn, a warning watch out for the p***k teasers, they'll lead you on, next step, heavy petting, next step, she cries rape, this happened recently here, a male teacher, 24 years old & a 15 year old girl pupil, ruined his career, he was due for promotion to head teacher, he was cleared after a two year court battle, it unnerved him so much, he is now a shop assistant at half the salary, & his girl friend left him.

Back
Top Bottom