Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-25-2006, 07:38 AM   #11
Daemon Poster

Default Re: Fitness First

Home Gym?, naa, we don't really have space for that kinda stuff, although i do have weights and a punching bag.. thats about it, screw punching i do kicks on them instead. Not really into body building , rather power of my kicks/punches. I love those punching bags where you can punch/kick them and it shows how much kg's of weight you pushed into it . And Kung Fu is WAY too instesne .. the routine screws my whole body up, and aches for a day or so, so virtually the whole week am aching. I need to power to KO people in tornaments .. seriously, nothing else to use my power on .. expcept self-defense. Thanks for tips again.

JikuzeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:41 AM   #12
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz

Have you ever heard of the saying "no pain, no gain". Everyone aches after a good training session, thats the whole point of it mate. And what exactly are ya goals? Not really sure from ya description above

Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:45 AM   #13
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz
Have you ever heard of the saying "no pain, no gain". Everyone aches after a good training session, thats the whole point of it mate. And what exactly are ya goals? Not really sure from ya description above
No pain no gain? LOL, call whacking a cane on your hand/leg etc. no pain no gain . My goals are , to KO someone with one kick easily, might sound weird , i wanna fight in K1 ... but i still love gaming on computers

EDIT: Have you heard of tricking?, it's very popular in the USA, and it's just started in Australia, i also wanna learn this too. Here's an example of tricking:

There the EMC Monkeys...

G'nite, and thanks for help again
Old 12-25-2006, 07:46 AM   #14
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990

If you are aching, you know you have had a good workout. Got my eye on those free standing robo boxers! And those medicine balls are looking good Raffaz. Paid on thursday, should be around 500.. um... think they are getting ordered!
joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:48 AM   #15
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JikuzeN
No pain no gain? LOL, call whacking a cane on your hand/leg etc. no pain no gain . My goals are , to KO someone with one kick easily, might sound weird , i wanna fight in K1 ... but i still love gaming on computers
Getting hit by a cane doesnt help ya KO someone lol. That comes from technique and training mate
Old 12-25-2006, 07:49 AM   #16
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by joxley1990
If you are aching, you know you have had a good workout. Got my eye on those free standing robo boxers! And those medicine balls are looking good Raffaz. Paid on thursday, should be around 500.. um... think they are getting ordered!
Nice! Its a canny site for all the training stuff lol. Have ya seen the weight jackets on there aswell?
Old 12-25-2006, 07:50 AM   #17
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Getting hit by a cane doesnt help ya KO someone lol. That comes from technique and training mate
Haha i know, We don't do tornaments for Kung-Fu , only Tae Kwon Do. TKD is all about flashy/powerful kicks. I rekon you should try out martial arts, hella lot of fun and if you got chicks to impress it works
Old 12-25-2006, 07:51 AM   #18
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990

Lol, you need to sort your training techniques out mate
joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:52 AM   #19
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JikuzeN
Haha i know, We don't do tornaments for Kung-Fu , only Tae Kwon Do. TKD is all about flashy/powerful kicks. I rekon you should try out martial arts, hella lot of fun and if you got chicks to impress it works
Sounds to me like ya training goals are to get chicks lol
Old 12-25-2006, 05:34 PM   #20
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Sounds to me like ya training goals are to get chicks lol
lol!, Nope, chicks are just a pain in the ass at my age IMO. Am 13, if you din't know