First DX10 game, and price drops?

superman22x

Golden Master
First, is lost planet going to be the first DX10 game? Also, any ideas when the higher end 8 series might drop in price? I want to get one, but idk how much I wanna spend.

No the newest Flight simulator is DX10 and another game I dont remember which one.

Oh really, I didnt know flight sim X is DX10, lol, I have it. What is the other game does anyone else know? I want to get a DX10 card, I think I should get the 640mb 8800GTS because I play in 1680x1050 If the game supports it, so I need a lil more memory, but will the 8800GTS play crysis on high do you guys think? With my specs. I dont want to wait til christmas, but dont want to buy one soon if there will be a price drop around the end of summer or something.

Yeah 8800GTS will play it at high, developers said a 7800GTX can play the unoptimized crysis they show on the demos. For me the 320mb is fine I game at 1280X1024. Maybe but there saying the price will drop by christmas. Dunno what name but Lost planet is a very unoptimized game its not the systems its the game.

i wouldnt go for the 320 megg card
going to hurt u later in life
the 640 meg one is great

Is Lost planet better than 360 in graphics wise, cause my friend has a 360 and I just wanna be able to say mine is better, lol, all tho with my 7900gs it wont be.

Its because Lost planet is a 360 game its not for PC so its not optimized yet.

Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Lost Planet, Crysis, Conan are all DX10. Soon Company of Heroes will be DX10 through the next patch.

Is Lost planet better than 360 in graphics wise, cause my friend has a 360 and I just wanna be able to say mine is better, lol, all tho with my 7900gs it wont be.

Should be around the same. Even with DX10, there won't be too much of a graphical difference because both will look equally good.

Back
Top Bottom