First day of school!

my first class was at 11 -11:50 then i was done :D hehe easy Tuesday for me (college)

when i graduated from high school my graduating class was around 1100 students, and we had the small class size that year, school only had grades 10th-12th, biggest high school in the state of wisconsin

Mine was alright. Im a junior now. Im not taking any AP or honors classes. I am taking this one class with freshmen and sophmores that I think Im gana switch out of. The girls are blah because they dont have any chest, well I guess they are easier to get, but I am short so i look somewhat like them. :(
I was also bummed out that this girl I like wasnt in any of my classes :(
but Im gana switch around 2 classes so theres still a chance. whish me luck.
As for my other classes there arnt any good people in them really, I hate when that happens.

my first class is in 45 mins, but im sat in the park cuz i missed the bus. ill just get the next one. i have a free period first anyway, then maths :( then free period, then dt, then free period.
so 2 lessons today :)

I left school 3 years ago, still I ended up working at one. Your schools sound sooo different to what our schools are like in the UK, I'd like to visit a school in America or Canada and such like, soo different :p

Back
Top Bottom