First day of school!

Eh I graduated from High School but I'm taking year 2 of auto mechanics at boces,Woot I cant wait until we start working on the cars,Thir aren't any girls in my class but their is a cosmetology room down the hall..... lots of chics their although i wasn't impressed when a bunch of them start burping down the hallway...GROW UP!

Haha my friend was in Cosmetology, I was gonna let her cut my hair if she got at least a 95 on the test...thank God she didn't :p

good luck and im hoping there no bad weather tomorrow so i can go out side instead of through the halls :D

just went into 9th, luckily our school has 8+9 grade at one school. no really "new" hot girls ;) cept the 8th graders, though im probably the same age as most i dont like dating a grade below or a grade above, dunno why i just dont, first dance is tomorrow though. :)

Freshman year of high school was awesome for me. I got terrible grades compared to usual, but I partied it up and just had a great time. I'm a Sophomore this year, I definitely need to work harder. Good luck to any incoming Freshmen, it's not an easy transfer, but I'm sure most of the guys here can do it.

Have fun at the dances. They have a lame new alcohol policy at my school where if you come drunk or bring alcohol/drugs, you get kicked out of the dance, suspended, and you're not allowed at any of the rest of the dances. Personally, I think it's stupid to come to a school event wasted, but a lot of people do it anyway. I mean if you're gonna drink, drink at an afterparty...

just went into 9th, luckily our school has 8+9 grade at one school. no really "new" hot girls ;) cept the 8th graders, though im probably the same age as most i dont like dating a grade below or a grade above, dunno why i just dont, first dance is tomorrow though. :)

I would prolly date someone a year or two younger than me . Girls mature at a different age/rate to guys anway

Depends how old you are. I mean in 8th grade there isn't much dating going on anyway.

But for a high school like mine (9th-12th), generally anyone can date. Probably not like a senior and a freshman, but you know what I mean. And usually middle school kids are off limits...

Back
Top Bottom