First car.... Which is best??

hey man I really ment no offense...i jsut use the WTF as a little joke thing sorry if that really offended you...but I did forget one small thing...the US VWs of the MKIII and the Brit MKIIIs are a completely different breed....

MKIII USA Style = Hecho en Mexico (Made in Mexico...you can see that on any part of the car)

MKIII UK Style = however you say made in Germany...in German of course....hahaha

and it was used... and my sister hasnt had any better luck with her MKIV Jetta...

oh Canadian = Hecho en Mexico to...just for relevance to this thread

just pointing out that the NA (north american) VW MKIII has some serious rel issues...go to VWVORTEX.com and ask for your self....they love the cars but the rel is not great...

kjman87 said:
hey man I really meant no offense.
Most of the guys here know I don't like WTF, every time I read it, it's as though it's written in full to me, it's the same with ROFL, I'm English & over here neither of these would be tolerated, the age-old clash of cultures, I guess! :), but thanks.

Brookfield said:
Most of the guys here know I don't like WTF, every time I read it, it's as though it's written in full to me, it's the same with ROFL, I'm English & over here neither of these would be tolerated, the age-old clash of cultures, I guess! :), but thanks.

whats wrong with ROFL?

.....roll on the floor laughing......

i dont see much harm in that...

LambOfGod said:
whats wrong with ROFL?, roll on the floor laughing, I don't see much harm in that...
I'm told there are two versions;- "roll on the floor laughing" & "roll over f**king laughing"....not true then?, someone kidding me, huh?, jeez, I should have realised
dissapprove.gif

Back
Top Bottom