First 5 to respond with awesome PCs win an AWESOME AWARD!!!

Wait if alvinon has to pass that means me?

This threat is hot :) LIKE A PANCAKE! we just posted 3 different messages at the 3 times.

Dishdog said:
you got your wish,lol.

No no, he wished that after your predicament! BUT!! I WILL BE GIVING OUT 5 more FREE PASSES tomorrow after 12PM!! BE ON THE LOOK OUT!! First 3 to respond will get them! ComputerGen and Nik you are guaranteed one! :D

Well your lucky because I doubt my computer can run it. It has 1GB RAM but a radeon 9600 and also I am worried about my CPU, always going over 43C and such so i give up the pass, My computer was NOT meant to game lol.

Computergen said:
Well your lucky because I doubt my computer can run it. It has 1GB RAM but a radeon 9600 and also I am worried about my CPU, always going over 43C and such so i give up the pass, My computer was NOT meant to game lol.

Its ok man. I will give your pass to another. Ok, that means after 12PM tomorrow, 4 people can have a free pass to FEAR! LMAO, i love how that sounds! Anyways, Nik, you are guaranteed one ok!?!? :D I am off to bed, cya guys in the morning! 11AM WINNERS! MSN!!!

alvino said:
Awww...I guess I'll have to pass too...:(

STUPIDSUMMERSCHOOLWHICHDOESNTENDUNTIL12! ARGH!!! God is plotting against me! AUGKLSFlkJLKJGLKJFLKSAFDhfkjashfdkjfljulI THESLKJFEIFLKHJKHGS:KJ!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Why do you have to pass Alvino?? Oh, i am so confused.... Oh well! My first 5 winners are then!!!

Drum roll pls!

Starr
ZoomTM
Nik00117
WinterFreshPWNZ
BOBtheLOL

CONGRATS! Second chance contest tomorrow at 12PM! BE HERE OR BE without FEAR!

I LOVE rhyming.. LMAO!

Nik00117 said:
/me jumps around in joy.

Glad to see you aboard! be on msn at 11AM EST pLs!! I will give instructions and the all sought after FEAR BETA official keycode for my five friends then! :D Goodnight yall!

REMEMBER:

Second chance contest tomorrow at 12PM EST (GMT -5hrs)

DarkBlade said:
Why do you have to pass Alvino?? Oh, i am so confused.... Oh well! My first 5 winners are then!!!

Drum roll pls!

Starr
ZoomTM
Nik00117
WinterFreshPWNZ
BOBtheLOL

CONGRATS! Second chance contest tomorrow at 12PM! BE HERE OR BE without FEAR!

I LOVE rhyming.. LMAO!

2 words:

Summer School. 7:35-12:00 :(

Back
Top Bottom