First 5 to respond with awesome PCs win an AWESOME AWARD!!!

/me prays someone esles computer stops working between now and 11 AM EST.

but if not its cool.

Nik00117 said:
/me prays someone esles computer stops working between now and 11 AM EST.

but if not its cool.

LMAO, you and many others that see this thread later. But Nik, check this out. Just go to bestbuy or EBgames/gamestop and pick up the CHEAP 10$ preorder. It wont break the checkbook, and you get the beta yourself and a pass for up to 5 friends! Then you can hold your own contest like this!

I must admit, this game is awesome. I am going to DL the beta tomorrow when I give my winners their codes. We will DL from the server together!! :D

BTW, if ANY of the winners don't have high speed internet, DROP OUT NOW! :D

MarxSoccer said:
Anyone watch my video :confused: :(

Going to bed man, but I will make sure to in the morning! Sounds cool! I promise to watch it, i love BF2! FEAR IS SO COOL THOUGH! I WILL WATCH IT BEFORE THE WINNERS MEETING!

REMINDER!

ALL WINNERS!!

BE ON MSN AT and NO LATER THEN 11AM EST (GMT -5hrs)!!!!!!

DarkBlade said:
To all those that didn't win, its A OK! You can go to your local BestBuy and pick up the PREORDER of FEAR for 10 bucks! Then you can invite 5 friends to play! Its only 10BUCKS for access to the FULL BETA!

BOOO!!! Best Buy sucks! Overpriced and expensive to start with...:mad: I like their matching uniforms though. ;)

Computergen said:
ZEN, What are the MINIMUM System requirements for this?

They are as follows!
THESE ARE MINIMUMS!

P4 1.7GHz or Higher or AMD 1.4GHz or Higher
1GB of RAM (YES! That is MINIMUM!!!)
128MB GPU (ATi 9700Pro or better OR nVIDIA 5900XT or better) with UltraShader 2.0 Support and OpenGL 2.0 and DirectX 9.0c
Windows XP SP1/2000 SP4

I posted the specs as higher so peeps could really enjoy the BETA at max, but compgen, you can play this with NPs at medium or high graphics levels. Go get the preorder and have a contest.

Back
Top Bottom