First

Same as last year :D

First post of 2010 :D

fireworks.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR CF.ORG!

Now's the time to reflect on 2009 and what you want to achieve in 2010!

2009 for me started out great! 2 week holiday to Queensland and fraser island and got a fantastic job,plus got my learners driving license!! Also my sister got married.

Then things didnt go as planned,My pet Dog (Mitch) of 16 Years passed away,my pet mouse (Of 2 years) died,and then my uncle passed away from cancer. Lastly,my boss decided to change working conditions,to the point i left.

Things are starting to pickup though with my schooling *ALMOST* Complete,so close to getting my P Plates (Australia Driving License,allows me to drive on my own) also once i get my license i'll be able to get another job.

Things could be worse,things could be better. Im happy with life at the moment.

In 2010 i hope to getting a decent paying job and my license :)

9 hours and 42 mins left, Happy new year everyone, crazy to think it's been ten years since the new millenium, i still remember that evening and i've grown a lot since then.

Happy New Year!!! About 11 hours and 10 minutes from my festivities. 2009 was a rather average year for me. I didn't really get much accomplished other than school and such. 2010 is very promising though. I'll have my 18th birthday where I might be going to Dallas to watch the 2010 All-Star NBA game, results from my college applications, high school graduation, World Cup in South Africa (not going but watching on TV), and lastly but not least, first year in college.

Happy New year!

Here in the Eastern time zone we have about 7 1/2 hours yet.

going down town for the stuff Tom?

i thought about it but i figured screw it since im alone tonight lol.

id rather get a bit intoxicated at my own house haha..

hAPPY nEW yEAR from dah burgh, city of champs!

Back
Top Bottom