Fireworks

:eek: Fireworks wars?!?!?!?! No offense, but that's retarded. I did shoot a bottle rocket at the ground this morning, not what I expected.

:eek: Fireworks wars?!?!?!?! No offense, but that's retarded. I did shoot a bottle rocket at the ground this morning, not what I expected.

I agree. Having fireworks wars is stupid indeed. I tried lighting an M-80 off one time and it didn't work. I love real bottle rockets though. You stick um in the ground, light the fuse, and watch then fly into the sky and explode.

why judge if you haven't done it, when they blow up they arent that powerful, they are class c fireworks. They are low grade and shoot far but the report isn't bad. When something blows up next to you the first time its surprising but years after years of doing it you realize its not bad.

It gets old shooting bottle rockets into the sky. If i spend $5 i get 5 bricks of them and i have 5x144 bottle rockets. I get great deals because i know the guy, so shooting them around in an open field with a bunch of people is fun, and no one has yet to be hurt by a bottle rocket in 4 years with us.

Unfortunately in the great state of Pennsylvania, we can't buy firecrackers or m-80's or cherry bombs....none of that, only stuff that sparkles. I could try to go to Ohio because I'm close to the border, but most places won't well them to you if you are from PA.

Edit: Poker, if I'd known you had that cool stuff I would have had you send me some....:D

Unfortunately in the great state of Pennsylvania, we can't buy firecrackers or m-80's or cherry bombs....none of that, only stuff that sparkles. I could try to go to Ohio because I'm close to the border, but most places won't well them to you if you are from PA.

Edit: Poker, if I'd known you had that cool stuff I would have had you send me some....:D

Same here in Illinois, but my bro lives in Colorado, not sure if they are legal there, if so, he doesn't care lol. I don't have much tough, like 200 bottle rockets and 50 individual firerackers, 2 packs of firecrackers too.I live in a small town, the cops don't really care as long as they don't see you set them off (ie, do it in an alley or behind a warehouse or something).

Same here in Illinois, but my bro lives in Colorado, not sure if they are legal there, if so, he doesn't care lol. I don't have much tough, like 200 bottle rockets and 50 individual firerackers, 2 packs of firecrackers too.I live in a small town, the cops don't really care as long as they don't see you set them off (ie, do it in an alley or behind a warehouse or something).

They're legal here, but we can't afford any.... |crying| LOL.

LOL here is some more pics of my display...:D

100_1400.jpg

100_1413.jpg

100_1395.jpg

100_1398.jpg

Should be good for at least an hour or 2 of str8 launch time...

LOL Poker...how much did all that cost?!
I'm happy with just a ig pack of bottle rockets. I can always come up with creative things to do with them

I just found out that my parish will be cracking down on fireworks use this year...$1500 fine...good thing I know someone who lives in the next parish.

Back
Top Bottom