Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-02-2005, 04:46 PM   #11
Site Team
 
David Lindon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 15,233
Default Re: Fireworks

Yes, when I went to school, some kids left some off in the middle of the playground
__________________

__________________
[url=http://www.LNXPS.NET]LNXPS.NET - The XPS Library]
David Lindon is offline  
Old 11-02-2005, 04:53 PM   #12
Daemon Poster
 
Techy Geek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,320
Send a message via MSN to Techy Geek
Default Re: Fireworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by malbuc87uk
Chav scum.

Labour camps and National Service are the best options - even the people on Bad Lads' Army said they honestly thought National Service was better than prison for young offenders.

Oh yeah, we are on the same wavelength here ma brudda from annuvva muvva.

Yeah, near where I live some chavs bought a gerbil, and taped it to a rocket...optimistically, it probably had quite a good view before...well, I'm sure we can all guess what happened.

Actually my sister heard a similar story except with a dog tonight, and she just burst out crying, too sensitive for my liking.

I love watching fireworks, but people do need to be sensible with them.

I agree with what Maurice says really, the government are a stupid load of idiots and the sooner we put in a decent (Conservative) government, the better for the country.

Bring back capital punishment for anyone that wears tracksuits and trainers when not doing sports.
__________________

__________________
"If I seem to act unkind, its only me and not my mind" I Want To Tell You, The Beatles, Revolver
"When I am king, you will be first against the wall" Paranoid Android, Radiohead, OK Computer
There are two types of people, those who hate Microsoft, and those who work for it...
Possibly a Mac Convert
Techy Geek is offline  
Old 11-02-2005, 07:03 PM   #13
Fully Optimized
 
macbook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,468
Send a message via MSN to macbook
Default Re: Fireworks

But come on, theyre great to play with! Have you tried attaching things to them!
__________________
4GB Intel Core Duo - 1.25 GB DDR2 SDRAM
macbook is offline  
Old 11-02-2005, 07:06 PM   #14
Fully Optimized
 
UK31337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,776
Default Re: Fireworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusbo.uk
But come on, theyre great to play with! Have you tried attaching things to them!
Chavs? Yes, they're good fun when you strap electrodes and explosives to them.
__________________
Master of common sense. If you don't like it, stop reading.
UK31337 is offline  
Old 11-03-2005, 02:17 AM   #15
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Fireworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by malbuc87uk
Chavs? Yes, they're good fun when you strap electrodes and explosives to them.
VERY droll!!
Brookfield is offline  
Old 11-03-2005, 04:21 AM   #16
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Fireworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techy Geek
Oh yeah, we are on the same wavelength here ma brudda from annuvva muvva.

Yeah, near where I live some chavs bought a gerbil, and taped it to a rocket...optimistically, it probably had quite a good view before...well, I'm sure we can all guess what happened.

Actually my sister heard a similar story except with a dog tonight, and she just burst out crying, too sensitive for my liking.

I love watching fireworks, but people do need to be sensible with them.

I agree with what Maurice says really, the government are a stupid load of idiots and the sooner we put in a decent (Conservative) government, the better for the country.

Bring back capital punishment for anyone that wears tracksuits and trainers when not doing sports.
Oh yeah, on the subject of tracksuits, there is a guy in his 60's that walks round my nearest town, shirt open to his waist, showing a great bush of silver chest hair, large "gold medallion" on a long chain round his neck, shiny bright blue slacks elasticated at the waist & ankles, & white bulky trainers, eeeeeyuck!!!
I too would like the Tories back, but I'm afraid they haven't a snowflake in hell's chance in the long term, look at the bunch of w*nkers, they've had so far as leaders, no, regretfully, I reckon it'll be at least another three terms of Labour governments, before they even have a chance of getting in.

Maurice
Brookfield is offline  
Old 11-16-2005, 02:47 AM   #17
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Fireworks

I've closed the thread I started, it has run it's course I think?
__________________

Brookfield is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0