Is it a Firefox issue?

eslfish

Fully Optimized
Firefox is starting to get buggier (I think)

Facebook images were running epic until yesterday. When I went to my friends profile the profile picture would take a long time to load. I would just see their name with a highlighted link. After about 30 seconds to a minute the picture finally loaded...I am assuming this is Firefox just being buggy?

Thats why I ditched it last year for Opera and Chrome.

I also don't like how it gobbles up RAM as you browse. I actually tried to see how much memory I could get Firefox to use and gave up at just under 2GB and half a days browsing!!!

Thats why I ditched it last year for Opera and Chrome.

I also don't like how it gobbles up RAM as you browse. I actually tried to see how much memory I could get Firefox to use and gave up at just under 2GB and half a days browsing!!!

I got it to 3.6 in about 15 minutes. Then it crashed.

Firefox is pretty bad nowadays. Way better than IE, but there are better browsers.

I got it to 3.6 in about 15 minutes. Then it crashed.

Firefox is pretty bad nowadays. Way better than IE, but there are better browsers.

^ Foot +1. Firefox was beast in the start. Now it was like Presidents Bush's approval ratings =(

I still maintain that at least 90% of problems people experience with firefox are due to badly coded / runaway plugins rather than firefox itself. Quicktime is a notorious one - I've had many issues with that over the years that I've blamed on firefox before finding the real culprit.

I still maintain that at least 90% of problems people experience with firefox are due to badly coded / runaway plugins rather than firefox itself. Quicktime is a notorious one - I've had many issues with that over the years that I've blamed on firefox before finding the real culprit.

firefox and seamonkey use the same plugins, yet firefox uses twice the resources on my netbook. Firefox will actually feeze up at times because the cpu hit 100% load.

Firefox is starting to get buggier (I think)

Facebook images were running epic until yesterday. When I went to my friends profile the profile picture would take a long time to load. I would just see their name with a highlighted link. After about 30 seconds to a minute the picture finally loaded...I am assuming this is Firefox just being buggy?

This happens occasionally when I view youtube profile icons. It's annoying lol

Back
Top Bottom